Friday, April 20, 2012

A Lesson in Gravity-ROFL

Today I subbed in an eighth grade math class. They were doing review work in their workbooks. Nothing too exciting.

At this particular school there is a study hall type of class surrounding lunch, and the class I subbed for just happened to be the last class in the entire school to eat lunch. So, during the study hall class, there was a lot of waiting to do.

About half-way through I hear a really loud THUD from the back of the room. I turn around to look and there is a young man lying face down on the floor, everyone around him laughing and making that obnoxious "OOOOH!" sound.

When he looked up I asked him what had happened. He quietly explained that he had tried to do a push-up and clap his hands behind his back at the same time.

...............
...............
...............

Our future, folks,
Kelli

P.S. To his credit, he seemed like a halfway decent kid. I worry about his science grades though.

No comments:

Post a Comment